Aim and Scope:
Advances in Mathematical Finance and Application (AMFA) is a peer-reviewed, free of charges and open access international journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of Mathematical Finance. Areas of interest include, but not limited to:
- Financial and Economic Modelling,
- Financial Econometrics,
- Risk Management,
- Financial Accounting,
- Numerical Methods in Mathematical Finance,
- Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis and its Application in Financial Management,
- Financial Engineering,
- Application of Game Theory in Finance,
- Economic and Financial Time Series,
- Statistical Methods in Financial Management,
- Econometrics and Financial Applications of other Theories (Stochastic Processes, (Stochastic) Partial Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems),
- The journal covers the frontier issues in the Application of Mathematics in Finance as well as Financial Applications to other Theories.
It is published with both online and print versions. This journal will accept high-quality articles containing original research results and survey articles of exceptional merit.